The Ministry of Finance (MOF) announced on Tuesday (Jan. 25) the uniform invoice winning numbers for November and December 2021 on its website, including for the NT$10 million (US$360,000) Special Prize.
Taiwan Receipt Lottery 11 – 12 year 2021
The winning number for the Special Prize is 31150905.
The winning number for the NT$2 million Grand Prize is 28564531.
The winning numbers for the NT$200,000 First Prize are 05754219, 52891675, and 45327106.
For the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Prizes, refer to the chart below.
There is one additional sixth prize this time around: 252. Holders of receipts with the last three digits matching a Sixth Prize number will garner a NT$200 prize.
- In order to receive the prize money, a winner must fill out the form on the back of the uniform invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any redemption locations from 02/06/2022 to 05/05/2022. A winner need not collect the prize money in person. The person entrusted by a winner to collect his or her prize money should present his or her own ID card along with the winning person’s ID card and the winning uniform invoice at the redemption locations in order to receive the prize money. The fifth and sixth prizes can be claimed at a convenience store, Simple Mart, PX Mart, or designated bank.
- If the uniform invoice receipt does not indicate the amount of the sale, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- If the buyer shown on the uniform invoice receipt is a government agency, state-run enterprise, public school, military unit, or a business entity, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- For winners of the third, second, first, grand or special prizes or the NT$1 million prize of cloud invoice award, a 20% withholding tax is levied.
- Each invoice may win only one prize.
- For more details, check the uniform invoice award regulations.
- If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, call the service line at 412-8282.
- The winning numbers of the cloud invoice award for Months 11-12 Year 2021 have been announced on the eTax Portal on the Ministry of Finance website.