Taiwan Receipt Lottery for March, April 2022 will be announced today 25 March 2022.
Re-shopping is also free only available in Taiwan. You need to keep in mind when shopping in Taiwan need to pick up and retain the bill. Because on that bill there will be numbers for you to participate in the reward.
If you don’t know how to find a Taiwanese bill, you should see this article.
Taiwan’s finance ministry will announce the winning numbers in odd months.
Taiwan Receipt Lottery 3 – 4 year 2022
The winning number for the Special Prize is.
The winning number for the NT$2 million Grand Prize is.
The winning numbers for the NT$200,000 First Prize are .
For the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Prizes, refer to the chart below.
There is one additional sixth prize this time around. Holders of receipts with the last three digits matching a Sixth Prize number will garner a NT$200 prize.
- In order to receive the prize money, a winner must fill out the form on the back of the uniform invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any redemption locations from. A winner need not collect the prize money in person. The person entrusted by a winner to collect his or her prize money should present his or her own ID card along with the winning person’s ID card and the winning uniform invoice at the redemption locations in order to receive the prize money. The fifth and sixth prizes can be claimed at a convenience store, Simple Mart, PX Mart, or designated bank.
- If the uniform invoice receipt does not indicate the amount of the sale, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- If the buyer shown on the uniform invoice receipt is a government agency, state-run enterprise, public school, military unit, or a business entity, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- For winners of the third, second, first, grand or special prizes or the NT$1 million prize of cloud invoice award, a 20% withholding tax is levied.
- Each invoice may win only one prize.
- For more details, check the uniform invoice award regulations.
- If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, call the service line at 412-8282.